mercredi 23 novembre 2011

Self-forgivness : Defining self according to mind created pictures,images,vibes,"scenes",dreams...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my self to define my self by
emotions,moments(memories) and personalitys.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to act depending on
the personality im giving to my self in the moment in question.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing  myself to hide behind these
personalitys and using them as a disguize,having no such thing as self
trust and self confidence.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to define self-trust
and self-confidence according to the image i may have.
I forgive my self that i have accepted and allowed my self to let myself
controlled by an emotion,a feeling,a vibe or any energetic flow.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to make a "movie" out
of my life,defining myself as the images,scenes,vibes i create out of ervy
day,hence remembering a certain day by a certain
picture,vibe,emotion,deception.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to make "scenese" and
pictures in my mind out of the experiences i go threw in life that are
"suppose to" mark my life and that can leave me "good memories of my young
ages".

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to be attracted and
obsessed by these created memories,images,"scenes" and for wanting
continiously to do something very similar again.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to be attracted and
obssessed by the images,vibes,ideals that the media and our current society
and system brainwash us with.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to conform to the
"norms" and try to "live crazy moments" (gangster
shit,sex,roadtrips,fights,robberies,etc.), to let these "moments" make an
image of me and define my self with this image,hence completly deceiving my
self,lying to my self,supressing my self and constantly hiding threw
exterior stuff as energy canalizers.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to not enjoy certain
things because "i know" that the "image" i lived before,was much better or
just  knowing that there IS better.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my slef to lie to
myself,supress my self and not express my self as I am as life.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to abuse of
beings,nature or incourage abuse of any kind to canalize my energie,hide
and accomplish "what i always wanted to do".

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to not apreciate and
accept things as they are and to let my mind give these things a meaning
they're not,hence makin these things totally diffrent things in my mind,and
reflecting my actions depending on my mind in the physicall.

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing my self to not apreciate
things for what they are and allways desiring more.

I forgive my self for accpeting and allowing my self to obsessivly desire
something when it makes me "feel good" or puts me in a vibe or allows me to
hide or brings me profit in any way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my self to be controlled by
desires and abusing to accomplish them.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire