mercredi 26 octobre 2011

Self-forgivness...

I forgive my self that I have allowed and accepted my self to fear being alone.
I forgive my self that I have accepted and allowed my self to fear having to do or face something alone.
I forgive my self that I have accepted and allowed my self to fear seperating from my partner.
I forgive my self that I have accepted and allowed my self to depend on my partner.
I forgive my self that i have accepted and allowed my self to "need" my partner.
I forgive my slef that I have accpeted and allowed my self to create a relationship of dependence with my partner.
I forgive my self that I have accepted and allowed my self to create a relationship in/with fear of seperation with/of my partner.
I forgive my self that I have accepted and allowed my self to hide within the relationship created with my partner.
I forgive my slef that I have accepted and allowed my self to fear facing my self.
I forgive my self that I have accepted and allowed my self to fear my self.
I forgive my self that i have accepted and allowed my self to convince my self that i am not "good enough".
I forgive my self that i have accepted and allowed my self to constantly underestimate my capacities.
I forgive my self that I have accepted and allowed my self to fear stopping my hiding.
I forgive my self that I have accepted and allowed my self to fear taking daily responsabilities.
I forgive my self that i have accepted and allowed my self to almost never complete a task threw lazyness,procastination,fear,self-judgment and/or self-underestimation.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire